ACCESS & Contact
Situated at the end of the D2 road, the Musée de la Conserverie is just a few minutes away from :
- 30 minutes by car from the Cornish capital (Quimper).
- 10 minutes by car from the Bigouden capital (Pont-L'Abbé).
In addition to the car, there are other modes of transport to get to the museum:
In busby the public transport network Breizh Go :
- from the bus station in Quimper to the "Square Poulavillec" stop, bus line 56C45-minute journey for €2.50 per ticket.
- from the bus station in Pont-L'Abbé to the "Square Poulavillec" stop, bus line 56C, 15 minute journey for €2.50 per ticket.
- from Plobannalec-LesconilThe bus stop is in rue Paul Langevin as far as the "Square Poulavillec" stop, bus line 56C20-minute journey for €2.50 per ticket.
In bikeby three different routes:
- from Pont-L'Abbé, on the cycle track on the D2 road between Pont-L'Abbé and Loctudy (20 minutes - 6.5 km).
- from l'Ile-Tudyvia the ferryboat between Ile-Tudy and Loctudy (5 minutes, 1.50€ per person + 0.50€ for the bike).
- from Lesconilby following the cycle route no. 45 along the coastline from the port (30 minutes - 7.8 km).
- Quimper Airport Brittany (then 20 min. drive to Loctudy on the D785)
- Nantes Atlantique Airport (then a 3 hour drive to Loctudy via N165 and D785)
- Brest Guipavas Airport (then 1h10 drive to Loctudy via N165 and D785)
Application form contact
You have a questionWould you like to receive more information? Send us an email by filling in this contact form. We will reply as soon as possible.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by the Musée de la Conserverie Alexis Le Gall to manage our customers. It is kept for 2 years and is intended for the marketing and sales departments based in the European Union. In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", you can exercise your right to access and rectify your personal data by contacting :
Alexis Le Gall
8 impasse du Nord
Tel. 02 98 98 83 99