For visits to the teachers and their students
The Musée de la Conserverie de Loctudy is accessible to school groups throughout the year, as follows:
For the guided tours (possible all year round) :
- During the winter season (from the second week of November to the end of March), Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
- During the tourist season (from 1 April to the end of October), from Wednesday to Friday, from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
For the open house (only possible from April to October): the Museum is also open for self-guided visits by teachers and their students during the peak tourist season. In order to ensure the comfort of all, we ask teachers to inform the museum staff in advance of their visit so that other visitors are aware of the presence of a group of students in the school.
Beware! NO VISIT ON MONDAY IN THE TOURIST SEASON (day the museum is closed).
- Single admission: €2.50/pupil
- Audioguide package: 10 €/class
- Guided tour package: 20 €/class
- Guided tour + workshop package: 30 €/class
Free of charge granted for 2 teachers/group + school bus driver
Prepare your visit
Through the diversity of the themes proposed in its catalogue, the museum's educational service aims to touch on several disciplines taught in the different school cycles (from cycle 2 to cycle 5). The cultural mediator is at your disposal to help you prepare your visit or to work with you to set up specific projects.
EDUCATION PASS The Loctudy Cannery Museum does not have the "Musée de France" designation. Therefore, the education pass is not valid to enter our school. Teachers wishing to visit the museum before their students' visit will have to pay a standard admission fee.
OPEN DOOR An afternoon dedicated to the presentation and discussion of the two catalogues for teachers is planned at the museum on Saturday 1 October, from 14:00 to 17:00. This event is subject to prior registration with the museum's cultural mediator: