For visits in families
Family visits take place under the conditions described below:
In the tourist season (from 1er April to 6 November):
- Guided tours are available on reservation from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Self-guided tours are possible from Tuesday to Sunday.
In the off-season (from 2e week of November to the last week of March):
- for groups of 12 people or more: guided tours possible, by reservation, from Tuesday to Friday morning, between 10:00 and 12:00.
- for the general public: self-guided tour, Tuesday to Friday afternoons, between 2pm and 5pm.
Animations for children
From animations for children are offered at different times of the year. Do not hesitate to consult our Events section regularly to find out about the programme.
Some entertainment features are available to young visitors along the tour route. A storytelling visit 1 hour for children between 5 and 10 years old, followed by a creative workshop of 30 minutes are also offered on Wednesday afternoons from 15:00 to 16:30 during the tourist season (3€/child).
Admission only : 4.5€ / reduced rate : 3.5€*
Admission + audioguide: 6.5€ / reduced rate: 5.5€*
Admission + guided tour: 7.5€ / reduced rate: 6.5€*
Free for minors and under the following conditions:
Free of charge
Free admission to the museum is granted on presentation of a valid proof of identity:
- persons under 18 years of age,
- to job seekers,
- to journalists,
- curators and heritage animators
- ICOM / ICMM cardholders and tour guides,
- to members of the Association des Amis de la Conserverie Alexis le Gall (ACAL),
- Disabled persons and their companions (on presentation of a disability card)
The Loctudy Cannery Museum is classified as a Historic Monument but does not have the "Museums of France" designation. It is not a member of the Centre des Monuments Nationaux either. As a result, the education pass is not accepted in this establishment as justification for free admission.
A reduction in the entrance fee is granted on presentation of a valid proof of entitlement:
- to CEZAM members
- students aged 18 to 26
- the staff of the Ministry of Culture
- holders of the "Loisirs en Finistère" card
- holders of the "TransEurope Marinas" card
- to ticket holders of the Compagnie bretonne
- holders of a ferry ticket between Ile-Tudy and Loctudy
- holders of a contract for a port of call in the Loctudy marina
- holders of a "stopover passport