FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
Depending on the season, the museum's discovery formats offered to individual visitors vary according to the terms described below:
Winter season (November to end of March):
- Guided tours are available for groups of 10 or more people, Tuesday to Friday mornings between 9:00 and 12:00
- Self-guided tours, Tuesday to Friday afternoons, between 14:00 and 17:00.
In the tourist season (April to October) :
- Guided tours are available on reservation, from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Self-guided tours possible from Tuesday to Sunday.
Duration of the guided tour: between 45 minutes and 1h15 depending on the group's requirements.
Duration of the visit in autonomy: between 45 minutes and 2 hours depending on the visitors' practices
Ticket office closes 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Admission only : 4.5€ / reduced rate : 3.5€*
Admission + audioguide: 6.5€ / reduced rate: 5.5€*
Admission + guided tour: 7.5€ / reduced rate: 6.5€*
Free for people under 18 (see conditions below).
A reduction in the entrance fee is granted on presentation of a valid proof of entitlement:
- to CEZAM members
- students aged 18 to 26
- the staff of the Ministry of Culture
- holders of the "Loisirs en Finistère" card
- holders of the "TransEurope Marinas" card
- to ticket holders of the Compagnie bretonne
- holders of a ferry ticket between Ile-Tudy and Loctudy
- holders of a contract for a port of call in the Loctudy marina
- holders of a "stopover passport
Free admission to the museum is granted on presentation of a valid proof of identity:
- persons under 18 years of age,
- to job seekers,
- to journalists,
- curators and heritage animators,
- ICOM / ICMM cardholders and tour guides,
- to members of the Association des Amis de la Conserverie Alexis le Gall (ACAL),
- disabled people and their companions (on presentation of a disability card)
The Musée de la Conserverie de Loctudy is classified as a Historic Monument but does not have the "Museums of France" designation. It is not a member of the Centre des Monuments Nationaux either. Therefore, the education pass is not accepted in this establishment as justification for free admission.