For visits to the teachers and their students
The Musée de la Conserverie de Loctudy is accessible to school groups throughout the year, as follows:
For the guided tours :
- In winter (15 September to 31 March), Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 12pm.
- During the tourist season (1 April to 15 September), Wednesday to Friday, 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm.
For the open house :
- In winter (15 September to 31 March), Tuesday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm.
- During the tourist season (1 April to 15 September), Tuesday to Friday, mornings from 10.00 to 12.30, afternoons from 14.00 to 18.00.
At the height of the tourist season to ensure that everyone is comfortable, we are asking teachers to-e-s to inform museum staff in advance of their visit so that other visitors can be informed.-euse-s are informed-e-s of the presence of a group of students at the school.
Beware! NO VISITS ON Mondays (when the museum is closed).
- Single admission: €2.50/pupil
- Audioguide package: 10 €/class
- Guided tour package: 20 €/class
Free of charge granted for 2 teachers/group + school bus driver
Prepare your visit
Through the diversity of the themes proposed in its catalogue, the museum's educational service aims to touch on several disciplines taught in the different school cycles (from cycle 2 to cycle 5). The cultural mediator is at your disposal to help you prepare your visit or to work with you to set up specific projects.
EDUCATION PASS The Loctudy Cannery Museum does not have the "Musée de France" designation. Therefore, the education pass is not valid to enter our school. Teachers wishing to visit the museum before their students' visit will have to pay a standard admission fee.
CULTURE PASS : The museum has joined the Culture Pass from January 2023. Tailor-made services can be created on the site for schools that request them. For more information, teachers-Please contact the museum's cultural mediator directly: email@example.com